More than 30 years of experience

Obtaining a driver's license is one of the most important needs today, but above all it is important to learn to drive safely and fluently, as a basis for preventing traffic accidents.

  • AM: Allows you to drive light quadricycles and mopeds with two or three wheels with a displacement of less than 50 cubic centimeters and that do not exceed 45 km/h. The age to drive this vehicle is at least 15 years old.
  • A1: with this license you can drive motorcycles up to 125 cubic centimeters and a power of 11 kW (about 15 CV). The condition is that the driver is at least 16 years old.
  • A2: since December 2009, this card has entered the scene as an intermediate step to get to drive the most powerful motorcycles on the market. With the A2 you can drive 35 kW motorcycles (about 47 hp) and the minimum age to take the exam is 18 years.
  • A: This license allows you to drive any type of A2, A1 and AM vehicle, and also any type of motorcycle and motor tricycle, whatever its power and displacement. The minimum age to obtain it is 20 years and it cannot be obtained until the two years of the A2 card have been completed. In the case of tricycles, the minimum age is 21 years.

The B car license is the one held by the majority of drivers who circulate in Spain. With it you can drive the following motor vehicles:

  • Cars whose maximum authorized mass does not exceed 3,500 kg and with a maximum number of nine occupants, including the driver.
  • A set of coupled vehicles made up of a towing vehicle that is authorized to drive with class B and a trailer with a maximum authorized mass (GVM) of up to 750 kg as long as the GVM of the set does not exceed 4,250 kg.
  • Motor tricycles and quadricycles.
  • 125 cc motorcycles with a maximum power of 11 kW, provided they have a minimum of three years of experience with this license. As the obligatory minimum age to obtain the B permit is 18 years, it is not possible to drive a motorcycle of this type until the age of 21 with a car license.

Authorized to drive the following vehicles:

  • C1: vehicles whose MMA exceeds 3,500 kg and does not exceed 7,500 kg can be carried. The vehicle must have a maximum of 9 occupants, including the driver. To obtain it, it is essential to have the B permit before and to be at least 18 years old.
  • C: used to carry vehicles with a GVW greater than 3,500 kg. Like the C1, you also need to have the B card and, in this case, a minimum of 21 years of age is required.

Authorized to drive the following vehicles:

  • Except for motorcycle licenses, all previous driving licenses allow you to carry trailers of up to 750 kg of MMA. If we want to exceed that mass, we must obtain the E license, which allows us to drive the corresponding vehicle together with a trailer or semi-trailer with a GVW greater than 750 kg. This is how we get the different permits C1+E, C+E, D1+E, D+E or B+E. The first four require a minimum of 21 years of age, while the last one, the one for the B license with a trailer, only has the requirement of being 18 years old.

Autoescuela Joaquin 
Calle Campoamor, 80 Torrevieja Alicante 03181 
96 672 28 62 / 699 88 70 29 
Página web desarrollada por Suma tu web
This website uses cookies so that you have the best user experience. If you continue browsing you are giving your consent for the acceptance of the aforementioned cookies and the acceptance of our cookies policy, click here for more information.