- 1. The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
- 2. Contents that the user chose on their first visit to our website.
- 3. The IP address that gives them access to the internet.
The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user.
The user has the option of preventing the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. However, the company is not responsible for the fact that their deactivation prevents the proper functioning of the page.
What types of cookies does this website use?
On this page we use these cookies: Analysis cookies: These are those that collect statistics. The most well-known and widespread case may be the implementation of Google Analytics cookies generated by the Google Analytics tracking script. Technical cookies: These are those that are essential for a user to be able to browse a website, such as those that allow the data of a user of a forum or dynamic page or the data of an order in an online store to be stored. Persistent cookies: They are in which the data is stored for a certain time, which can vary from 1 minute to several years.
How can I configure or block them in my browser?
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser.
To adjust permissions related to "cookies" in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the 'Privacy' section, click the Content Settings button.
- In the 'Cookies' section you can configure the options.
To adjust the permissions related to "cookies" in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
Learn more about Mozilla Firefox
To adjust the permissions related to "cookies" in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete cookies. Check the 'Cookies' box and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
In the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services offered by our website that require their use are disabled and, therefore, they are not available to you, so you will not be able to fully take advantage of everything that our websites and applications offer you. It is also possible that the quality of operation of the website may decrease.
This portal can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which reason users are advised to visit it periodically.